Best Ad Networks For Indian Traffic In 2021: Earning money from blogging is not as easy as it seems, you need so many special things like good knowledge about your topics, good language according to your expected visitors, a good writing style, quality blogs and the most important is? Choosing the best Ad Network. But what is the Best Ad Network? Well, there are many. Keep reading our article to make sure you get the complete information if you are looking for some best Ad Networks For Indian Traffic.
So which Ad Network you should choose and what is even an Ad Network? My friend, if you want to make money digitally you need the help of Ad Networks. What do they do? If you own a factory or something and want to sell your products and don’t have enough customers and you are sad :/ then you get the idea of online advertising and that’s my friend is a digital advertising and you need an Ad Network that can help you to show the ads of your products just like amazon, ringing bell? Just like that, if you are a blogger like me and want to earn money from your blog and have good traffic on your website, well just apply for an Ad Network to get monetize your website.
Why Use The Best Ad Networks?
As I told you before there are many best Ad Networks that you can try and all those Ad Networks have their own advantages and some disadvantages or you can say cons. Let’s talk about the advantages which matter in the first place most of the time. So if you have a website with so many monthly visitors, you can choose any of these best Ad Networks so that you can get good revenue and that’s very important because if you choose any Ad Network by not having information about it, you may not get good revenue and that’s very unsatisfying. Choosing these Best Ad Networks will give you many options like payment threshold, payment methods, payment time, and so many other things from which you can make a benefit.
List Of The Best Ad Networks For Indian Traffic In 2021
There are many Ad Networks that don’t pay much for Indian traffic and that you can avoid using it because you know you need money! But if you think you can write a quality blog with the perfect language that can attract other countries’ visitors then you are welcome. Do whatever you want, choose whatever you want, but if you don’t have enough and enough support and just on your own or a small or independent publisher like my friend, you can try using any of these Ad Networks. So let’s get started.
- Google Adsense
- Propeller Ads
- Fomo Ads
Google Adsense, it’s one of the best Ad Network for monetization your website for Indian Traffic, that is available right now or maybe even in the future because you know Google. Google Adsense is offered by Google and was released in 2003, a very long ago. There are many pros and cons of Google Adsense that you need to know before choosing it.
- Many types of Ads can be placed, & Auto ads are one of a nice feature from Google Adsense.
- You can increase your earning by using high CPC keywords, by writing quality pages and increase your page’s rank easily.
- There is no need limit of monthly visitors to get approved, you only need some quality articles.
- Google Adsense shows high-quality and useful ads using machine learning so that your visitor can click it.
- With so many advantages, Google Adsense also has some cons, like you can’t get paid weekly, it’s monthly and you need at least $100 for minimum withdrawal.
- Getting approved is not so easy and you need to follow so many Google Adsense’s guidelines, terms & conditions to able to get your website approved.
You can monetize with Propeller Ads and make a good amount of money and they provide many features for Indian Traffic. One of the best features is the push-notifications. The Pros & cons of Propeller Ads are:
- Propeller Ads has many types of ads that you can choose like pop-under ads, banner ads, Push notification, etc.
- No minimum traffic is required to get approved on Propeller Ads Ad Network.
- One of the best things about Propeller Ads is that their minimum withdrawal limit is $5.
- Propeller Ads pay weekly by Wire Transfer, ePayments, PayPal, etc.
- Because of irrelevant pop-under ads, your user may become angry and may never visit your blog again so you need to add ads carefully.
- Propeller has many payments method but if you want to use the Wire Transfer method, you need at least $500 to withdrawal the money.
Infolinks Ad Network can be easily used for monetization of your website for Indian Traffic. The pros and cons of Infolinks are the following:
- Infolinks provide customization & control of ads and if you are new in blogging, you can choose Infolinks because the approval time is less.
- The Infolinks support team is very friendly not like many Ad Networks customer service.
- Infolinks provide quality ads and no minimum traffic is required to get approved.
- Good for publishers as they get like 70% of revenue.
- Infolinks’ minimum withdrawal limit is $50 which is not that bad and it supports many payment options like Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, etc.
- Sometimes your users can find problems because of irrelevant ads.
Revenuehits Ad Network is another easy to implement Ad Network that can be used for monetization of the website for the Indian Traffic. The pros & cons of Revenuehits Ad Network are:
- Revenuehits also provide many ad formats that are easy to implement.
- No minimum traffic required to get approved using Revenuehits Ad Network.
- Good for new publishers.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is $20 which is very good and the payment can be done by Payoneer, PayPal, and Wire Transfer.
- Some users face Irrelevant ads.
Media.net is a big alternative to Google Adsense because of its features and you can use it for Indian Traffic but try to attract foreign visitors. The pros & cons of Media.net are the following:
- If you think you can write quality blogs and attract foreign visitors especially from the U.S. on your blog then Media.net is perfect for you.
- There are so many ad formats available in Media.net.
- The ads that will be shown on your blog will be related to your blog -niche.
- You don’t need minimum traffic to get approved but need quality blogs.
- Media.net pays using Wire Transfer & PayPal.
- Media.net is maybe a very good and popular Ad Network but it doesn’t have high eCPM rates for Indian traffic and that’s not good enough.
- The minimum payment threshold is $100 and that’s high.
- The user may find some ads disturbing.
PopAds Ad Network is another good choice for starters to monetize the website for Indian Traffic. The pros & cons of PopAds are the following:
- Pop Ads provides high-quality traffic and ad units. There is no minimum traffic is required to get monetization approval from PopAds.
- The minimum payment threshold is just $5 and that’s a relief as compared to Media.net & Google Adsense. Payment can be done by PayPal & Payoneer methods.
- The CPM (cost-per-mile) is very good at PopAds. CPM means the cost when 1000 ads will be seen.
- Irrelevant ads can be seen sometimes that can irritate the user.
You can use Bidvertiser to earn money from Indian Traffic. Pros and cons of Bidvertiser Ad Network are the following:
- Bidvertiser provides high eCPM rates as compared to many Ad Networks.
- Many ad formats are available like Pop-unders, Display banners, sliders, etc.
- The minimum payment withdrawal is just $10 that can be done by PalPal, Wire Transfer & Bitcoin, etc.
- Irrelevant ads sometimes.
- Low CPC as compared to Google Adsense & Media.net.
Fomo Ads Ad Network is popular for Advertising and publishing for Indian Traffic. The pros and cons of Fomo Ads are the following:
- There is no minimum payment withdrawal limit is on Fomo Ads which is really good for small publishers.
- No minimum traffic is required to get monetization approval.
- The eCPM rates are good.
- Pop-up Ads from Fomo Ads can be irrelevant sometimes.
Frequently Asked Ques-Ans.
How do I rank my blog or What do I do to increase traffic on my website and what’s wrong with my website?
It’s pretty common for newbies and there is nothing wrong with your website and no need to worry about that. Just follow some easy steps to increase traffic on your website and rank your blog higher on Google.
- Use popular keywords in your blogs.
- Learn link building to rank your blog higher on Google easily.
- Be good with On-page SEO techniques.
- Update your blogs time-to-time.
- Write quality blogs and don’t copy from others.
- If you want other countries’ visitors on your blog, make sure you write in their language like for Japan, you need to write in Japanese just like for the U.S. you need to write in American English and there are a lot of advantages too.
Why I am not getting enough revenue even my traffic is not that bad?
There can be many reasons for not getting good revenue from a website. It depends upon keywords that you use in your blog, there are low CPC as well as high CPC keywords. If you don’t know what is CPC (cost-per-click), you can visit our website to know more. Some other common reasons for not getting higher revenue:
- Your blog may not have the proper link building.
- The Cost-per-click may be too low.
- The traffic on your blogs is maybe normal but maybe people are not finding it useful and your bounce rate is maybe too higher. You gotta decrease it that’s why you need quality blogs.
I am using Google Adsense but not happy with the payment options. What do I do?
If you aren’t happy with Google Adsense Payment options, you can try using other Ad Networks as there are many available which you may find useful. Read our blog to know more about some of the top Ad Networks you can use. If you like weekly payments, you can find such Ad Networks that provide it. Also, if you are not happy with the minimum threshold limit of Google Adsense which is $100, you can go with other popular Ad Networks like PopAds ($5 Minimum withdrawal threshold), PopCash ($10 Minimum withdrawal threshold), Revenuehits ($20 Minimum withdrawal threshold) and many others.
I want to Advertise my products digitally but don’t know which Ad Network I should choose. What do I do?
If you are an Advertiser, no need to worry about it because there are many best Ad Networks that you can use to advertising your products. i.e, Google Adsense. Google will show your product’s ads by taking some amount of money and it uses machine learning to find the right & interested users for your products and that can profit you. There are other Ad Networks too like Media.net, Revcontent, Infolinks, Bidvertiser, etc. that can be used for advertising. And the most important thing about using them is, you only need to pay when your product’s ads will be clicked.
How to get more profits even with low traffic?
So your blog is not getting much traffic but you want to make more profit with that low traffic, well, you can try using these simple tricks or let’s just not call them tricks.
- Write about popular topics that are new and more interesting even with low traffic, and lower bounce rate, you can get profit.
- Use High CPC Keywords as their advertisers pay more money when your page ads will be clicked even you have low traffic on your blog.
- Write quality content so that your low traffic may change to high traffic. Good Luck!
The Final Verdict
Best Ad Networks For Indian Traffic in 2020: As we discussed some of the best Ad Networks that you can use for Indian Trafic that include Google Adsense, Infolinks, PopAds, etc. So guys what do you think about that article and the information that is provided here. We hope you like reading our articles. If you have any queries or questions, comment us down below. The CostClick team will be always there for your help. Peace.