Google AdSense is great in terms of convenient ads, CPM rates, RPM, high CPC rates, user experience, and etc, everyone knows that. So why we need other Ad Networks when there is Google AdSense? Well, the problem faced by publishers can be some of the following:
- Not getting monetization approval even with awesome SEO techniques and good non-copied content.
- Not satisfied with the minimum withdrawal limit.
- Unhappy with the Address verification (postal address).
- Not satisfied with so many policies & conditions.
- And there can be other problems too depending upon your issues.
List Of Some Best AdSense Alternatives
So, if any of you facing these problems, you can say AdSense GoodBye and choose any other Ad Network. We brought a list (not according to their numbers, they all have different benefits and a good alternative to the AdSense). You can try to use them.
Also, I am not advertising any of these Ad Networks, it’s about you! Your Money, Your Time. If you wish to keep sending your website for AdSense approval for like 2-3 months, it’s your loss only. You can use instant approval ad networks to earn some money but if you don’t care about money, stick with AdSense.
- Vibrant Media
- Epom Market
Media.net is popular and known as the best AdSense alternative because of its features and high CPM rates. I have discussed Media.net in my other articles too but if you don’t know, let me tell you. Some of the good things you should know about Media.net are:
- It’s a contextual ad network with high CPM rates and can help you earn high revenue.
- It has multiple ad formats that support mobile, tablet and PC.
- The implementation of ads is also easy.
- It is good for small businesses as well.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is $100.
- It’s a very good choice if you have visitors from America & Canada.
- It is good for new publishers because of its quick monetization approval.
Vibrant Media is also a good Ad Network for Advertisers & Publishers. It’s also a contextual ad network. Some of the advantages or features you can get from Vibrant Media are:
- This Ad Network features video ads that are known as Vibrant InArticle and they are great and profitable for publishers.
- Again, the easy implementation of ads here and supports multiple platforms as well.
- Another good ad format is provided by it is, Vibrant InImage, that’s a type of display ads.
- The minimum withdrawal is $50.
- To get the monetization approval, you need 500k page views in a month (not good for small or new website publishers). But still, if you are having these number of page views and still not getting AdSense approval, you may try it out, if you wish.
PopAds Ad Network can be a good alternative to AdSense if your website is not getting monetization approval. PopAds can monetize any website instantly without so many conditions. Some of the advantages & features you can get while using PopAds are:
- It provides high CPM rates for the US visitors so you can high your revenue.
- The minimum payout is just $5, so it can be a good choice for small publishers.
- They are the highest paying Ad Network from pop-under ad formats.
- Also, no minimum monthly traffic required in PopAds.
Another AdSense alternative for publishers is Propeller Ads. Also, you can try using it if you have no experience with Ad Networks and want quick monetization on your blog or website. Some advantages you can from this Ad Network are:
- You can get some really profitable ad formats that are Push-notification, Widget, Interstitial, & Onclick ads.
- The minimum payout is also $5 just like PopAds, so yeah, great for new publishers and they provide weekly payments.
- CPM rates are also good and a new feature, Free Push Service, is also released where you can increase your blog/website’s traffic.
Adversal can be a good AdSense alternative too but you need some requirements before you send your website for monetization approval. Like you need 50k page views per month, no adult content & no illegal stuff. But for normal people, they can be completed easily. Also, if you have good SEO techniques and can rank your page, then 50k page views will be nothing for you. Some of the advantages you can get from using Adversal Ad Network are:
- Many ad formats, native ads, video ads, display ads, are available so you can try using them and earn good revenue.
- High CPM rates as compared to some popular Ad Networks.
- The minimum payout limit is $20.
- Relevant ads provided by Adversal and they have good quality.
Adsterra is a great AdSense alternative because of its high CPM rates and instant monetization and it supports multiple platforms as well. This Ad Network requires no minimum traffic to apply monetization and hence good for publishers who lack traffic on their website or blog.
- It supports many ad formats like Display banners, Pop-unders, Interstitial, Push-notification, and other popular formats that can be very useful.
- The minimum payout limit is $5, that’s very good for small publishers.
- Here, payments can be done twice a month.
- It supports quick monetization even for new websites.
Epom Market can be a good AdSense alternative. Here is the reason why because of its CPM rates, quality ads, quick monetization, etc. Also, this Ad Network can be used for App monetization too which is great for app developers & publishers. Some of the advantages of using Epom Market are:
- They provide instant monetization.
- They support multiple platforms.
- They have multiple ad units like banner ads, catfish, postitial, native, in-feed, video ads, In-app ads, etc.
- The minimum payout is $100.
So guys, what do you think about this article of Best Adsense Alternatives? We hope you find this article informative and if you did then you can comment us down below. Also, if you know any other best Adsense Alternatives, you can list them down below in our comments. We will love to see that. Also, you can visit us anytime if you need any information regarding Top-Paying CPC keywords, Best CPC Ad Networks, Best PPC Ad Networks. Have a good day!