Before proceeding the 10 Best CDN Networks, you must know what are CDN Providers and why do we need them and what are their benefits? Well, don’t worry if you are new at this because I will give you an easy explanation. So let’s get started. CDN means Content Delivery Network, they basically deliver the contents to one place to another and what type of contents you must be thinking? For example, you have a website and you are offering some data, and people want to access it but due to so much distance and traffic, they are having some trouble, here CDN works.
A Content Delivery Network consists of proxy servers and multiple data centers that help visitors to access your website data quickly and securely. And by quickly means, if we have visitors from different countries, they may have problems with speed and slow load time of our website, but with CDN, lots of proxy servers and data centers are distributed worldwide and it can help your website to increase speed to access and to deliver data smoothly & fast to users all over the world and one more thing that is with security. So when a user from a different country will try to access our data, he will simply access it throw the nearest data center and it will help him to access data quickly because of CDN.
List of 10 Best CDN Providers
So there are many CDN Providers which are paid as well as free with lots of features includes security, fast data delivery, increase speed of websites, etc. So which one you can choose for your website? It must be a question. So here are some of the best Content Delivery Networks Providers we brought for you.
- Amazon CloudFront
- Google Cloud CDN
- Azure CDN
StackPath is a paid Content Delivery Network that provides the following features that can help your website.
Features of StackPath:
- It provides an easy to handle Control Panel and a 100% uptime.
- It’s a very fast Content Delivery Network with around 80% cache hit ratio.
- They have 45 locations on the globe that helps your website to access easily.
- It has SSL & DDoS mitigation security methods.
- StackPath is not free to use the content delivery network but you can get a free month trial and later on $20 per month on its first plan, other plans include $200 per month (10TB per month bandwidth), $2000 per month (100 TB per month bandwidth).
- All these plans include support to unlimited websites, free SSL certificates, DDoS protection, etc.
Cloudflare is known as the best CDN platform for small web publishers because of its free plan. Some of the features you should know about are the following.
Features of Cloudflare:
- In the free plan of Cloudflare, you can get DDoS security features, email support, and a good CDN but still, if you are willing to use it, go for paid plans.
- Its paid plans start at $20 per month where you can get some extra features like firewall support, mobile optimization with mirage and image optimization with polish.
- Other paid plans include extra features but they are kinda costly especially for business, it costs $200 per month that includes 100% uptime, own SSL certificate, etc.
- Cloudflare supports the HTTP/3 protocol for better security.
Sucuri is known as the best Content Delivery Network for security purposes. Some of the features that you can get using it are the following.
Features of Sucuri:
- Its basic plan starts from $199 per month that can give your site and very good speed, protection, monitoring, and performance but it is only for one website. Security includes Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS Attack Mitigation, Protected Pages, etc.
- In performance terms, the basic plan will have a smart caching option, fast page speed, and reduced server load feature.
- Its other plans start at $299 per month and $499 per month with more advanced security features but only for one website.
- The $499 plan does Malware Detection every 30 minutes for great security.
- If you want an awesome security system for your website, then choosing Sucuri CDN can be a very good choice.
- Also, there will be an unlimited bandwidth limit in all of the plans.
Imperva is another famous Content Delivery Network that was known as Incapsula. It’s famous for its high-speed storage. Some of the important features you need to know are the following.
Features of Imperva:
- It has a free trial plan for 14 days but later costs $59 per month.
- It uses some latest technologies to ensure your website a great performance from an intelligent caching system.
- It uses the HTTP/2 protocol to boost performance on websites by reducing load time.
- For security, they provide DDoS protection for websites.
- They have 44 DDoS-resilient data centers across the globe.
Akamai Content Delivery Network is famous for its great speed even for large traffic websites. Some of the important features that you should know before using are the following.
Features of Akamai:
- You can try free trials for 30 days of basic paid plans where you can get the HTTP/2 security feature, great performance with pages and posts.
- You can use it to increase performance for apps as well as for the websites.
- It uses an API security feature and provides protection for malware and threats all the time.
- It is costly for normal web publisher but has an awesome security system with great performance.
KeyCDN is another best Content Delivery Network with a 94% cache hit ratio. Some of the features you should know about are the following.
Features of KeyCDN:
- It has 34 data centers globally right now and all these use 100% SSD for fast transfer of data.
- KeyCDN is easy to handle and it takes a few minutes to set up it and the security features include here are HTTP/2, DDoS protection, Secure token, and TLS certificate.
- It supports Zone Alias, IPv6, Header Control, Log Forwarding, Gzip compression, Real-time reports.
- The lowest-paid plan is just $4 per month and if you want to use the image processing method, you just need to pay $1 for every 2000 image processed.
- The paid plans are according to region, for 1TB bandwidth you need to pay $90 per month in Asia & Oceania, $35 per month for North America & Europe, $120 per month for South Africa & South America respectively.
Rackspace is a paid Content Delivery Network that can be very helpful for reducing the load time for large traffic. Important features you should know about are the following.
Features of RackSpace:
- Rackspace can help in boosting performance for eCommerce use, Websites, and for web applications as well.
- It has different paid plans for the bandwidth for every country, like for Japan, $0.10 per GB up to 10 TB and for India, $0.19 per GB up to 10TB.
- The user interface is easy & simple to understand.
- It provides 100% uptime and has Cloud Control Panel integration.
- It uses an API security feature.
Amazon CloudFront is a simple and fast Content Delivery Network with cheap plans. It provides some of the following features.
Features of Amazon CloudFront:
- It has over 205 edge locations worldwide including 84 cities.
- Security features include SSL, TLS, Custom SSL, SSL Optimizations, etc.
- It provides great performance for websites and web applications.
- It also has a free trial and it lasts for 12 months where you can have 50GB of bandwidth and 2 Million HTTP/ HTTP requests per month.
- Paid plans are different for all countries, like $0.114 for the first 10TB bandwidth and 10K HTTP requests for $0.0090 in Japan.
Google Cloud CDN
Google Cloud CDN is provided by Google for speeding up websites, increasing security, and bandwidth with cheap plans. Some of the features are the following.
Features of Cloud CDN:
- It provides SSL and TLS protections without any cost for better security.
- For monitoring, it provides Google Monitoring feature and HTTP/2 and QUIC protocols are also provided to boost the website performance.
- Anycast IP methods are used to connects users easily.
- It provides a $300 free credit that can be used for up to 12 months.
- In paid plans, you need to pay for bandwidth, HTTP requests, Cacheable content, cache miss, Non-cacheable content according to their plans. Visit here for the details of these plans.
Azure CDN is provided by Microsoft to provide a very good user experience for multiple platforms. It provides some of the following features.
Features of Azure CDN:
- It has a simple integration method and can be used for websites, web applications, storage, and cloud features.
- It provides real-time monitoring with analytic features to track visitors.
- It can be used for high traffic websites, for eCommerce websites as well to reduce load time and increase performance.
- If you are a developer, it provides you an API feature that is easy to use.
- For security, it uses DDoS protection, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Information Protection, etc.
- It provides some free credit and paid plans. Visit here to know about your country plans.
So guys what do you think about our 10 Best CDN Networks? Using them can be a good option for your website. And if you find this article helpful, you can tell us in the comment box down below. Also, if you have any problem regarding Content Delivery Networks performance and security features, you can ask us. Our team is ready for help and trying best to ensure a great experience with our articles. Have a good day.