Best CPM Ad Networks: These are the Ad Networks where the CPM rates are comparably high than many of Ad Networks but why do we need high CPM Ad Networks? And is there any profit for publishers from such Ad Networks? Well, if you don’t know about CPM, let me clarify. CPM stands for Cost-per-thousands and it’s the revenue from a thousand ads impressions on a website. Whenever on a website, 1000 ads impressions will be displayed to visitors, the publisher of that website will receive some revenue.
High CPM rates vary in different Ad Networks, so here you will find the best Ad Networks list which generally has Best CPM rates. And for your kind information, CPM rates also depend upon ad types and keywords used in the articles and mostly on the advertisers that how much they are paying per 1000 impression for their product’s ads. So even if people won’t click much on your website’s ads, you still can earn some amount of money using these Best CPM Ad Networks.
List Of Some Best CPM Ad Networks
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Associates
- UberCPM. 0.5
PropellerAds provide good CPM rates and basically we are talking about CPM profits for publishers. This Ad Network is an all-rounder in terms of high CPC rates and CPM rates which is very profitable for publishers. The following are some of the things you can consider reading before choosing PropellerAds Ad Network:
- The average CPM is $1.
- It supports various ad formats.
- The minimum payout limit is $5.
- No minimum traffic required.
- Instant monetization approval supported.
- Quality ads are provided.
- Other free inbuilt features can be used to get an advantage, i.e increase site traffic.
- Various payment methods are available (PayPal, Wire, Skrill, Payoneer, etc).
Media.net is from some of the best CPM Ad Networks. And as you know, it’s the best AdSense alternative as I told this in my other articles. So, before using Media.net, you can read some of the features it provides:
- Media.net average CPM is around $1.50.
- The minimum payout limit is $100.
- There isn’t any traffic requirement to get monetization approval.
- Contextual Ads, Native Ads, Display Ads, and Video Ads are available.
- High CPC rates as well.
Google Adsense is considered as the best Ad Network because of its features and it’s easy to implement. There are some things you need to consider before using AdSense:
- The average CPM rates vary on different types of ads. CPM rates are lower for display ads as compared to video ads. The average CPM rates on Google Adsense is about $1.50.
- High CPC keywords will pay you more as they are very famous, i.e. Insurance, lawyer, etc.
- Google Adsense is good for small publishers because there is no minimum traffic requirement here as well but getting AdSense approval is kinda hard. Good Luck!
- The minimum payout limit is $100 and can be done by Wire-Transfer.
- Many Ad formats are available.
RhythmOne Ad Network can be used for App publishing as well as Web publishing. It can be a good choice if you are looking for high CPM Ad Networks. The following are some of the things you should know before using RhythOne:
- High CPM rates and supports multiple platforms.
- Supports multiple ad formats and their implementation in Apps & blogs is easy.
- You need 5000 unique users every month to keep using RhythmOne.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is $100.
Hilltopads Ad Network can be your choice for many reasons like looking for AdSense alternative, CPA Ad Network, and high CPC Ad Network. Other advantages of HilltopAds are:
- Supports multiple Ad formats like Native Ads, Push Notification, Pops, Video Ads, Display Banner, etc. And they provide quality & relevant ads.
- CPM rates are high as well. It can be used as a CPA Ad Network as well.
- Other awesome features include advanced targetting, real-time statistics, eCPM optimization, etc.
- The minimum payout limit is $50 and it can be withdrawal using ePayments, Bitcoin, Wire, etc.
- Monetization is quick as compared to some Ad Networks.
Adcash Ad Network has high CPM rates, generally between $5 to $10 which is so much. Other advantages of using this ad network are:
- Push Notification, Pop-Under, Interstitial, Native, Banner Ads are available.
- Good high-quality ads.
- CPM rates are high and no minimum monthly traffic requirement for publishers.
- The minimum payout limit is $100 (A bit high) and once every month.
- Multiple methods of payments are here. (PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, Skrill, etc)
- Good for both Advertisers and publishers.
Amazon Associates is a good CPA Affiliate Ad Network with high CPM rates. It’s easy to join and can be used in advertising and earning. Some of the following things which are important to care of this Ad Network are:
- Easy to implement on blogs and websites.
- It’s free to join and no minimum traffic requirement.
- Instant approval for new websites.
- The money is paid 60 days later of a specific month.
- If you have very low visitors on your website, there will be no use of using it.
Exponential Ad Network is kinda tricky and not recommended for newbies because of its rules and conditions. But if you think you can complete its conditions then you can get good CPM rates here and other advantages you can get are the following:
- Exponential serves in 22 countries and has good CPM rates as well. The average CPM varies from $0.20 to $2.
- Monetization is fast but you need to follow some of the conditions like 500k unique visitors per month (which is very hard for new publishers).
- Payment is issued after 45 days of a month, and the minimum withdrawal limit is $50.
- Multiple ad formats are available like Video, display, banner, etc and they show relevant ads.
UberCPM is another best CPM Ad Network with some great features and easy implementation methods and a good choice for small publishers as well. So, here are some of the advantages of using UberCPM are:
- The average CPM is $1 which is okay.
- There isn’t any minimum traffic requirement in UberCPM Ad Network.
- Instant monetization approval for publishers.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is just $25 and can be paid with PayPal.
So guys, what do you think about these Best CPM Ad Networks? Are you agree with this list? If you aren’t, feel free to comment. Also, it’s completely impossible to rely only on CPM because they are generally not much profitable so, you need good traffic and high CPC to earn higher. If you don’t know about CPC, you can visit our website for an easy explanation that can help you to understand these terms (PPC, CPC, CPA, RPM in Adsense) easily. Have a good day!