Modernize Nulled Theme is a WordPress Nulled Theme that provides lots of features including the Layer slider manager, Page builder, color elements, admin panel, sidebars, and so many things. It is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin and it provides features like pricing table, localization, custom backgrounds, etc.
Modernize Nulled Theme Free Features
- Get the drag & drop Page Builder
- Use the drag & drop slider manager
- Included so many color elements
- Advanced Admin Panel available
- Unlimited sidebars available and can be created
- More than 350 fonts available
- Custom fonts can be uploaded using Cufon Uploader
- Included more than 15 background patterns
- Custom backgrounds can be uploaded
- Modernize supports Localization
- Well-optimized for Search Engine Optimization
- Inbuilt Translator available
- Custom logos can be uploaded
- Social sharing is available
- Pricing tables included
- Video tutorials are available
Download Modernize Nulled Theme
|Theme Name||Modernize Nulled|
Modernize Nulled Theme is used by more than 16K users and was released in 2013, and since then it keeps updating from time to time till now, 2020. It has some really cool features that everyone must know. It provides an easy to use and drag-drop page builder which takes minutes to create a page. You can easily do it without any coding. It is provided with a Slider Manager as well where you can customize them and create new ones.
Also, you can easily customize the background patterns, currently, it has 15+ pre-made background patterns. And, you can upload custom backgrounds for your webpage. It’s very simple to change colors and there are unlimited colors & sidebars in Modernize Nulled Theme.
Speaking about footer layouts, you get 6+ pre-made footer layouts, also they are customizable. And you get more than 350 fonts as well as you can upload fonts by using Cufon uploader. Custom logos can be uploaded as well.
Modernize Nulled Theme comes with inbuilt shortcodes & translator features. Also, as you know it supports WooCommerce, you can create eCommerce websites. You can use social links on the headers of your webpages. As well as you can provide options for social media sharing.